Monday, January 17, 2011

Perfect Font For Logo Designs


When designing a blog or a website, the logo is a very important part, because it will soon become the blog/site online identity. I have compiled a list of 10 stunning free fonts to help you to create the perfect logo. I am designing a logo for a client and I am using his signature as the main typography. I have to add the word “design” to the composition and I am having a hard time deciding about what typography I should use. So here it is the solutions.



How does combining fonts work?

I simply followed the golden rule of font combinations, which is simply to combine a serif and a sans serif to give “contrast” and not “concord”. The farther apart the typeface styles are, as a guideline, the more luck you’ll have. Fonts that are too similar look bad. Set a line of Times Roman over Garamond and you’ll see what I mean. I chose the simple model of a bold headline font and normal weight body font. All the font combinations got the same "lorem" text.

Urban sketch

Font

Graublau

Font


Green Pillow

Font

MKSans TallX


Font


Mayberry Pro


Font


Nevis


Font


AUdimat Mono


Font


Myriad Pro


Font


Segoe UI


Font

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved | Super Template by Ilmu Komputer | Modified by Ilmu Grafis | Original Wordpress theme by Ahli Desain